My author page on Amazon
Inspirational Storytellers on Blog Talk Radio
- Check out my book - 'The Nancy Who Drew' - on #BookBuzzr- bit.ly/kYcIl5 18 hours ago
- RT @Gothamist: These Magical Star-Shaped Snowflakes Are Swirling Through NYC gothamist.com/2015/01/26/its… http://t.co/cflmCpQ55v 1 day ago
- RT @Gothamist: Blizzarded NYers Frantically Strip Grocery Shelves Bare gothamist.com/2015/01/26/bli… http://t.co/5UkbgGD4W0 1 day ago
- RT @Gothamist: #Blizzardof2015 Shuts Down NYC Subways, Cabs, SI Ferry, Bridges, Tunnels gothamist.com/2015/01/26/bli… (gif: @jaegersloan) http://t… 1 day ago
- No worries Ian! Here was the park just now @rawnsleyart quiet and pretty! http://t.co/I1kiSaiqeh 1 day ago
Author Archives: Nancy Wait
It’s all about getting into alignment with the energy of transition. Transitions are inevitable. We’re always in movement. Our energy is never static. But it is our choice how we move through space. Our choice what we feel, how we take things in stride, play with them—or offer resistance to the change that is inevitable. Continue reading
Prison and prism. For me these two images represent transformation of a dark passage into a lighted one, and summarizes the path I’ve been on. It feels right to share this at the beginning of a new year when a whole new phase is opening up for us. One that will bring more openness and light into the world. Continue reading
As I’ve geared up to turn the page of the calendar to a new year, a new day, my word of the moment is Alignment. Getting into alignment with myself. Continue reading
I’m writing Act III now. “Act III is the Cosmic Mission.” I’m so glad I didn’t “drop my story.” It would have been like dropping the ball… I’m still running with that ball, polishing and doing revisions, to make it more enjoyable, for you, the reader ~ Continue reading
Writing memoir, I have had to go into myself. So deeply into myself that I got out of myself, watching my life as I would a movie, without attachment to the drama, and seeing everything that unfolded as necessary to my growth and understanding.
Long ago I heard and read and was told that the opposite of Love is Fear, not hate. We cannot love when we are in fear.
One by one I unmasked my fears through the long and arduous process of writing a memoir. Continue reading
Suffice it to say that thirty years after painting the pictures, what has come to matter most about them is the light they contain, now hidden and out of sight, yet there all the same. For the light is what I went for originally. Searching for my inner light through the darkness of outer reality. Within the pillar you will find my song. Continue reading