Oh, to die in the night… (first you have to die in the night) to awake like Ebenezer at Christmas. Just get through the eve live through the eve by dying, in the night.
Inspirational Storytellers on Blog Talk Radio
- @JenniferWarters Thanks Jennifer, I love listening to this. 2 weeks ago
- RT @annette21123: ‘Stand steady in universal love’ until the Light appears. ❤️ https://t.co/UahSGrjo0z 3 weeks ago
- If I were to die from Beauty, this piece would be one of the things that could do it. Thanks for sharing, Jennifer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Ditto for me 😭 twitter.com/sarahcpr/statu… 3 weeks ago
- “A poet is someone standing in the rain hoping to be hit by lightning.” ~ James Dickey ~ https://t.co/SoeuGmBazN 1 month ago