Join 207 other followers
Inspirational Storytellers on Blog Talk Radio
- RT @TansuYegen: When 2 groups of penguins meet on the road, they stop for a short exchange of information. When one of them moves in with… 1 day ago
- RT @ThisIsYogananda: This world is an imperfect place. It is only a school of tests. Through tests we learn life's lessons. Test are not me… 2 days ago
- RT @JenniferWarters: 'The universe is one being. Everything and everyone is interconnected. Whether we are aware of it or not, we are al… 3 days ago
- RT @Artsandcultr: Fire painting Art. ..😃 https://t.co/uPxfWNNbw6 1 week ago
- RT @urakarla: Alan Watts. https://t.co/rqDyjA2anQ 1 week ago
Category Archives: Brooklyn
This drawing, this park, this Prospect Park, these 526 acres, these remains of Brooklyn’s indigenous forest. This play area with off-leash hours. This Dog Beach just off the Long Meadow at the Pools. This drawing, these dogs, these people, this … Continue reading
Two strong and fearless women, one in a glorious helmet and armor decorated with snakes, the other in her crown of seven spikes, her tablet a book of law.
Their eyes lock. Lady Liberty raises her torch with her right hand. Minerva salutes back with her left.