Join 476 other subscribers
Inspirational Storytellers on Blog Talk Radio
- RT @BerniceHill484: https://t.co/fp49AYnu20 2 months ago
- RT @annette21123: Another beautiful guided meditation for all who are drawn toward group activity. Unity is the golden key to world change… 2 months ago
- RT @JoyofOneness: #Soul #darkness #light #responders #enlightenment https://t.co/6nSxU4edj0 3 months ago
- RT @JoyofOneness: Together we can create what we long for... #meditation #Soul #JoinUs #NewWorld #together #Create https://t.co/xoHhJvqY4q 3 months ago
- RT @duty2warn: This is a request to all our followers: Please go to our Pinned Tweet. Read it and watch the video. Share it. Thank you. Buc… 3 months ago
Category Archives: Brooklyn
This drawing, this park, this Prospect Park, these 526 acres, these remains of Brooklyn’s indigenous forest. This play area with off-leash hours. This Dog Beach just off the Long Meadow at the Pools. This drawing, these dogs, these people, this … Continue reading
Two strong and fearless women, one in a glorious helmet and armor decorated with snakes, the other in her crown of seven spikes, her tablet a book of law.
Their eyes lock. Lady Liberty raises her torch with her right hand. Minerva salutes back with her left.