Join 481 other subscribers
Inspirational Storytellers on Blog Talk RadioListen to internet radio with To Inspire on BlogTalkRadio
Articles About The Path
My Other Sites
- RT @BerniceHill484: https://t.co/fp49AYnu20 4 months ago
- RT @annette21123: Another beautiful guided meditation for all who are drawn toward group activity. Unity is the golden key to world change… 4 months ago
- RT @JoyofOneness: #Soul #darkness #light #responders #enlightenment https://t.co/6nSxU4edj0 4 months ago
- RT @JoyofOneness: Together we can create what we long for... #meditation #Soul #JoinUs #NewWorld #together #Create https://t.co/xoHhJvqY4q 4 months ago
- RT @duty2warn: This is a request to all our followers: Please go to our Pinned Tweet. Read it and watch the video. Share it. Thank you. Buc… 4 months ago
Tag Archives: Statue of Liberty
Two strong and fearless women, one in a glorious helmet and armor decorated with snakes, the other in her crown of seven spikes, her tablet a book of law.
Their eyes lock. Lady Liberty raises her torch with her right hand. Minerva salutes back with her left.
Posted in ART, Brooklyn, Uncategorized Tagged Battle Hill, Brooklyn, drawings, Green-Wood Cemetery, Minerva in Brooklyn, Statue Minerva, Statue of Liberty 2 Comments